Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boat
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new course: MCA Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boat.
This 3 day training course is intended for seafares who are required to take charge of a Fast Rescue Boat (FRB) in emergency situations during and after launch.
Min age 18
Before training all candidates must have obtained a certificate of:
Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue boats other than fast rescue boats (STCW Regulation VI/2, Pargraph 1)
Hold the STCW95
- controlled safe launching
- righting capsize FRB
- handle a fast rescue boat in prevailing weather and sea condtions
- swim in special equipment
- use communication and signalling between the FRB and helicopter and ship.
- use the emergency equipment carried
- recovery of a casualty fom the water and transfer a casualty to a rescue helicopter or to a ship or to a place of safety
- carry out a search patterns,taking account of enviromental factors.
As with all of OMT training courses they are hands on with the knowledge gained in the the classroom relevant to give you the understanding and proficiency afloat.
Don't hesitate to contact us: 02380 639 997 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org